HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Trades and wants UPDATED Last trade list of the year!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
exact33
The King
The King

Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Trades and wants UPDATED Last trade list of the year!   Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:07 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
View user profile
exact33
The King
The King

PostSubject: Re: Trades and wants UPDATED Last trade list of the year!   Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:30 pm

new stuff!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MetalGuy71
Sexy Octogenarian
Sexy Octogenarian

Number of posts : 311

PostSubject: Re: Trades and wants UPDATED Last trade list of the year!   Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:24 pm

exact33 wrote:
i saw it used for $8 locally. Its still sealed but the barcode is lined through. If you want it and its still there let me know! Otherwise send me a list!

Alex

I found a copy of that BigElf cd at the rock expo over the weekend. Only a buck, with a hole-punch thru the bar-code. For that price, I actually picked up 2 copies, one to keep and one to trade/sell.

exact33
The King
The King

PostSubject: Re: Trades and wants UPDATED Last trade list of the year!   Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:09 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
exact33 wrote:
i saw it used for $8 locally. Its still sealed but the barcode is lined through. If you want it and its still there let me know! Otherwise send me a list!

Alex

I found a copy of that BigElf cd at the rock expo over the weekend. Only a buck, with a hole-punch thru the bar-code. For that price, I actually picked up 2 copies, one to keep and one to trade/sell.

nice! how do you like it so far? I am actually kinda happy i kept it. It is a grower...

Alex
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MetalGuy71
Sexy Octogenarian
Sexy Octogenarian

PostSubject: Re: Trades and wants UPDATED Last trade list of the year!   Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:35 am

exact33 wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:
exact33 wrote:

Alex

nice! how do you like it so far? I am actually kinda happy i kept it. It is a grower...

Alex

I haven't given it a good loud listen yet. I got allot of music at that expo and I'm just getting through it this week. I played the Bigelf once, but I had the volume pretty low. I really liked their last one, so I'll probably like this one too. Seems to follow in the same vein. Little bit of Beatles, Sabbath, Floyd and the kitchen sink.

MetalGuy71
Sexy Octogenarian
Sexy Octogenarian

PostSubject: Re: Trades and wants UPDATED Last trade list of the year!   Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:40 am

I think I mistakely moved this thread into "Everything Else" when it should be in "Metal Merchants". I'm not sure how or what I did. If someone knows how to move it back, please do so. I'm a lousy mod.

EDIT: Never mind. I guess I figured it out.

exact33
The King
The King

PostSubject: Re: Trades and wants UPDATED Last trade list of the year!   Sat Dec 13, 2008 12:05 pm

new stuff added
Back to top Go down
View user profile
exact33
The King
The King

PostSubject: Re: Trades and wants UPDATED Last trade list of the year!   Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:12 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trades and wants UPDATED Last trade list of the year!   

Back to top Go down

Trades and wants UPDATED Last trade list of the year!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2