HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 When your bored and on the internet do you......

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Phoenix Reign Drummer
Lil' Drummer Boy
Lil' Drummer Boy
avatar

Number of posts : 316
Age : 39
Location : Long Island, NY
Registration date : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: When your bored and on the internet do you......   Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:31 am

buy cds? Sometimes i'll be on the computer and just really have nothing to do so just out of boredum i'll go to amazon or ebay search for cds and most of the time buy them. I have bought so much crap in the last couple of months just from being bored I have put myself in a whole and theres no sign of ending haha. Actually im trying to really hold off on buying cds especially on charge. I really need to pay off my cards. Christmas is going to kill me this year! I cant believe is only a little over a month away Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/waynethedrummerboy
tohostudios
...There Goes Tokyo...
...There Goes Tokyo...
avatar

Number of posts : 302
Registration date : 2008-10-17

PostSubject: Re: When your bored and on the internet do you......   Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:41 am

I do that but it's usually at work.

Work tends to be a "walk or run" deal; I'm either super busy or super slow. During the slow times, I tend to Google bands I haven't thought of in a while and see what they're up to. That usually leads to me buying CDs
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrasher73
It's Easier To Lie
It's Easier To Lie
avatar

Number of posts : 246
Age : 45
Location : Here
Registration date : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: When your bored and on the internet do you......   Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:44 am

I do the same when its slow here at work.I spend way too much when I'm bored
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fat Freddy
Quantity, Not Quality
Quantity, Not Quality
avatar

Number of posts : 548
Location : New Jersey, USA
Registration date : 2008-01-24

PostSubject: Re: When your bored and on the internet do you......   Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:07 am

When I'm bored and on the internet, I look at porn.

_________________
"Coke and Pepsi are like tits... everyone claims to have a preference, but we'll take anything that's available...as long as it isn't flat"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tohostudios
...There Goes Tokyo...
...There Goes Tokyo...
avatar

Number of posts : 302
Registration date : 2008-10-17

PostSubject: Re: When your bored and on the internet do you......   Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:11 am

lol! @ FF's sig.

What's that from?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DeathCult
Disturbing The Priest
Disturbing The Priest
avatar

Number of posts : 855
Location : New Jersey
Registration date : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: When your bored and on the internet do you......   Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:30 am

Yep, thats what usually happens to me. I spend lot of time on eBay sometimes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.deathbythrash.com
Fat Freddy
Quantity, Not Quality
Quantity, Not Quality
avatar

Number of posts : 548
Location : New Jersey, USA
Registration date : 2008-01-24

PostSubject: Re: When your bored and on the internet do you......   Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:34 am

tohostudios wrote:
lol! @ FF's sig.

What's that from?

I stole it from some guy's sig on IMDB. I don't know if it's an original from that person or something he stole from somewhere else, but when I saw it I laughed so hard I damn near broke all my furniture so I sez "I gotta use that!"

_________________
"Coke and Pepsi are like tits... everyone claims to have a preference, but we'll take anything that's available...as long as it isn't flat"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MetalGuy71
Sexy Octogenarian
Sexy Octogenarian
avatar

Number of posts : 311
Age : 47
Location : On the hopper
Registration date : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: When your bored and on the internet do you......   Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:56 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
When I'm bored and on the internet, I look at porn.

That's where I tend to go as well.

My buying of cd's goes up and down. I'll go for a month without buying anything, then I'll hit ebay and get lucky with my bids and wind up with 10 cd's. I'm really trying to only by from my "want-list" anymore. If something new really grabs me, I'll get it, but I've got so many things on that list right now that I need to knock off some of those items. I'm trying to thin out my collection a bit as well. I've been selling off some cd's on ebay, which of course, puts money in my Paypal account, which I buy more cd's. It's a vicious circle. Or cycle. Circle or cycle? Whichever it is, that's what I'm stuck in.

_________________
A legend in posting since October 13th, 2008.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phoenix Reign Drummer
Lil' Drummer Boy
Lil' Drummer Boy
avatar

Number of posts : 316
Age : 39
Location : Long Island, NY
Registration date : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: When your bored and on the internet do you......   Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:14 am

lol. yea im the same way. I sold tons of stuff on ebay months back and probably made around $1000 and where did it all go? Right back into buying the cds I didnt have lol. I could use that money now. Im about to put some stuff on ebay again but not cds. I have a bunch of wrestling figures I want to get rid of and i'll have to dig around for some other stuff.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/waynethedrummerboy
MetalGuy71
Sexy Octogenarian
Sexy Octogenarian
avatar

Number of posts : 311
Age : 47
Location : On the hopper
Registration date : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: When your bored and on the internet do you......   Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:51 am

Phoenix Reign Drummer wrote:
lol. yea im the same way. I sold tons of stuff on ebay months back and probably made around $1000 and where did it all go? Right back into buying the cds I didnt have lol. I could use that money now. Im about to put some stuff on ebay again but not cds. I have a bunch of wrestling figures I want to get rid of and i'll have to dig around for some other stuff.

I'm trying to build up my Paypal account so I can do some Christmas shopping, but it's tough not to spend it on music. The twins are still too young to understand, so this is gonna be the only Christmas that we can get away with a few toys and just giving them the boxes and wrapping paper to play with.

_________________
A legend in posting since October 13th, 2008.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phoenix Reign Drummer
Lil' Drummer Boy
Lil' Drummer Boy
avatar

Number of posts : 316
Age : 39
Location : Long Island, NY
Registration date : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: When your bored and on the internet do you......   Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:15 pm

lol crap. I gotta hurry up and complete my collection before I have kids haha
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/waynethedrummerboy
tohostudios
...There Goes Tokyo...
...There Goes Tokyo...
avatar

Number of posts : 302
Registration date : 2008-10-17

PostSubject: Re: When your bored and on the internet do you......   Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:18 pm

Bought two CDs today so far. Yeah, it's slow today.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phoenix Reign Drummer
Lil' Drummer Boy
Lil' Drummer Boy
avatar

Number of posts : 316
Age : 39
Location : Long Island, NY
Registration date : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: When your bored and on the internet do you......   Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:29 pm

how many do you have left to go ? lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/waynethedrummerboy
tohostudios
...There Goes Tokyo...
...There Goes Tokyo...
avatar

Number of posts : 302
Registration date : 2008-10-17

PostSubject: Re: When your bored and on the internet do you......   Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:33 pm

I won't top my record of 23 in one day but I might get 2 or 3 more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phoenix Reign Drummer
Lil' Drummer Boy
Lil' Drummer Boy
avatar

Number of posts : 316
Age : 39
Location : Long Island, NY
Registration date : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: When your bored and on the internet do you......   Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:34 pm

wow 23 in one day? thats a good haul haha. I dont think I ever bought that much all at one time. Maybe in a week but not one day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/waynethedrummerboy
tohostudios
...There Goes Tokyo...
...There Goes Tokyo...
avatar

Number of posts : 302
Registration date : 2008-10-17

PostSubject: Re: When your bored and on the internet do you......   Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:37 pm

I did it when The End had their 50% off sale. Of course now those same CDs are 80% off! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrasher73
It's Easier To Lie
It's Easier To Lie
avatar

Number of posts : 246
Age : 45
Location : Here
Registration date : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: When your bored and on the internet do you......   Tue Nov 04, 2008 2:53 pm

tohostudios wrote:
I did it when The End had their 50% off sale. Of course now those same CDs are 80% off! Evil or Very Mad

yeah I bought 10 that day.I picked up a couple more after the 80% thing started.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phoenix Reign Drummer
Lil' Drummer Boy
Lil' Drummer Boy
avatar

Number of posts : 316
Age : 39
Location : Long Island, NY
Registration date : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: When your bored and on the internet do you......   Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:46 pm

yea I bought a few on that 80 % off deal
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/waynethedrummerboy
exact33
The King
The King
avatar

Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: When your bored and on the internet do you......   Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:35 pm

i got 75 cds in a trade in one day Smile

I am actually going to start selling off most of my cds and go digital. I have been thinking about it for months and now I am ready to do it.

Alex
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DeathCult
Disturbing The Priest
Disturbing The Priest
avatar

Number of posts : 855
Location : New Jersey
Registration date : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: When your bored and on the internet do you......   Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:43 pm

exact33 wrote:
i got 75 cds in a trade in one day Smile

I am actually going to start selling off most of my cds and go digital. I have been thinking about it for months and now I am ready to do it.

Alex

Make sure you inform me of when this will take place Devious
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.deathbythrash.com
exact33
The King
The King
avatar

Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: When your bored and on the internet do you......   Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:48 pm

DeathCult wrote:
exact33 wrote:
i got 75 cds in a trade in one day Smile

I am actually going to start selling off most of my cds and go digital. I have been thinking about it for months and now I am ready to do it.

Alex

Make sure you inform me of when this will take place Devious

sure. I am going the ebay route and this will be the first salvo:

cds

Agent Steel Skeptics Apocalypse 1998 Century Media Records
Agent Steel Unstoppable Force and Mad Locust Rising 1999 Century Media Records
Agent Steel Omega Conspiracy +1 1999 Metal Blade Records
Agent Steel Order of the Illuminati 2003 Artillery Music
Agent Steel Earth Under Lucifer EP 2003 NOISE Records
Agent Steel Alienigma 2007 Mascot Records
Annihilator Alice in Hell 1989 Roadracer Records
Annihilator Criteria for a Black Widow 2000 CMC Records
Antestor Martyrium 1994/2000 Endtime Records
Antestor Martyrium (digipack edition) 1994/2002 Endtime Records
Antestor Return of the Black Death 1998 Cacophonous
Antestor The Defeat of Satan 2003 Endtime Records
Antestor Det Tapte Liv (Box Edition) 2004 Endtime Records
Antestor The Forsaken (Digi that fits into Det Tapte Liv) 2005 Endtime Records
Crimson Moonlight Eternal Emperor 1998 Independent
Crimson Moonlight The Covenant Progress 2003 Rivel Records
Crimson Moonlight Songs from the Archives 2003 Rivel Records
Crimson Moonlight Veil of Remembrance 2005 Rivel Records
Crimson Moonlight In Depths Of Dreams Unconscious 2007 Endtime Productions
Death Angel The Ultra-Violence 1987 Restless Records
Death Angel Frolic Through the Park 1988 Restless Records
Death Angel Act III 1990 Geffen Records
Death Angel The Art of Dying 2004 Nuclear Blast Records
Fight War of Words 1993 Sony Records
Gemini Five Babylon Rockets 2003 Spiritual Beast Records
GROMS Acension (Pressing #2) 1994 Sere
Incubus Serpent Temptation 1988/1995 Nuclear Blast
Incubus Beyond the Unknown 1990 Nuclear Blast
Incubus Beyond the Unknown/Serpent Temptation (Digipak) 2000 Nuclear Blast
Kekal Beyond the Glimpse of Dreams 1998 Candlelight Productions
Kekal Embrace the Dead (with bonus track Given Words) 2000 THT
Kekal The Painful Experience 2001 ClenchedFist Records
Kekal/Slechtvalk Chaos and Warfare 2002 Fear Dark
Kekal 1000 Thoughts of Violence 2003 Fear Dark Records
Lengsel Solace 2000 Endtime Productions
Lengsel Solace (digipack) 2000 Endtime Productions
Nevermore In Memory 1996 Century Media Records
Nevermore The Politics of Ecstacy 1997/2006 Century Media Records
Nevermore Dreaming in Neon Black 1999 Century Media Records
Nevermore Dead Heart in a Dead World 2000 Century Media Records
Nevermore Enemies of Reality 2003/2005 Century Media Records
Nevermore This Godless Endeavor 2005 Century Media Records
Sanctifica Spirit of Purity 2000 Little Rose Productions
Sanctifica Negative B 2002 C.L. Music and Publishing
Schaliach Sonrise 1996 Petroleum Records
Schaliach Sonrise 1996/2005 Momentum Scandinavian Records
Screams of Chaos Genetic War 1997 Rowe Productions
Screams of Chaos Genetic War (2 bonus tracks) 2003 Retroactive Records
Slechtvalk Falconry 2000 Fear Dark
Slechtvalk The War that Plagues the Land 2002 Fear Dark
Slechtvalk Thunder of War 2004 Fear Dark
Slechtvalk At the Dawn of War 2005 Fear Dark
Sodom Agent Orange 1989 SPV Records
Sodom Code Red 1999 Pavement Music
Sodom M16 2001 SPV Records
Vaakevandring Demo 98/99 1999 Independent
Vaakevandring Vaakevandring 2004 Momentum Scandinavian
Various Chords from the Grave 1998 Cross Rhythms Music
Various From Kaamos to Midnght Sun: Finnish Metal Compilation 1998 Litte Rose Productions
Various In the Shadow of Death 2000 Endtime Productions
Various Massive Frequency Overload: U.S. Hard Compilation 1997 Rowe Music
Various Northern Lights - The Norweigan Metal Compilation 1996 Rowe Productions
Various Southern Extremities: Brasilian Metal Compilation 2001 Rowe Productions
Various Speed Kills: Again 2007 Heavy Artillery Records
Various THT - Self Krusher Comp 2001 THT Productions
Veni Domine Fall Babylon Fall 1992 Thunderload
Veni Domine Material Sanctuary 1994 Thunderload
Veni Domine Spiritual Wasteland 1998 Thunderload

Tapes

Abjathar Nothing Undamaged 1999 Independent
Antestor Despair 1994 Stawberry Records
Blackend Sun Shelobs Lair 2001 Independent
Brutal Arts Game Kilder 1999 Independent
Disemcumbrance The Betrayal 1995 Independent
Equinox The Adonis Chronicles 1997 OUR MUSIC
Equinox Ceremony Of The North Winds 1998 OUR MUSIC
GROMS Turn 1993 Independent
Kekal Contra Spiritualia Nequitae 1996 THT Productions
Oblation Demo 1994 Independent
Pale Horse Mournful 1993 A.R.T.
Sanctifica In the Bleak Midwinter 1997 Independent
Vambrance Vambrance 1997 Independent
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DeathCult
Disturbing The Priest
Disturbing The Priest
avatar

Number of posts : 855
Location : New Jersey
Registration date : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: When your bored and on the internet do you......   Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:52 pm

exact33 wrote:
DeathCult wrote:
exact33 wrote:
i got 75 cds in a trade in one day Smile

I am actually going to start selling off most of my cds and go digital. I have been thinking about it for months and now I am ready to do it.

Alex

Make sure you inform me of when this will take place Devious

sure. I am going the ebay route and this will be the first salvo:

cds

Agent Steel Skeptics Apocalypse 1998 Century Media Records
Agent Steel Unstoppable Force and Mad Locust Rising 1999 Century Media Records
Agent Steel Omega Conspiracy +1 1999 Metal Blade Records
Agent Steel Order of the Illuminati 2003 Artillery Music
Agent Steel Earth Under Lucifer EP 2003 NOISE Records
Agent Steel Alienigma 2007 Mascot Records
Annihilator Alice in Hell 1989 Roadracer Records
Annihilator Criteria for a Black Widow 2000 CMC Records
Antestor Martyrium 1994/2000 Endtime Records
Antestor Martyrium (digipack edition) 1994/2002 Endtime Records
Antestor Return of the Black Death 1998 Cacophonous
Antestor The Defeat of Satan 2003 Endtime Records
Antestor Det Tapte Liv (Box Edition) 2004 Endtime Records
Antestor The Forsaken (Digi that fits into Det Tapte Liv) 2005 Endtime Records
Crimson Moonlight Eternal Emperor 1998 Independent
Crimson Moonlight The Covenant Progress 2003 Rivel Records
Crimson Moonlight Songs from the Archives 2003 Rivel Records
Crimson Moonlight Veil of Remembrance 2005 Rivel Records
Crimson Moonlight In Depths Of Dreams Unconscious 2007 Endtime Productions
Death Angel The Ultra-Violence 1987 Restless Records
Death Angel Frolic Through the Park 1988 Restless Records
Death Angel Act III 1990 Geffen Records
Death Angel The Art of Dying 2004 Nuclear Blast Records
Fight War of Words 1993 Sony Records
Gemini Five Babylon Rockets 2003 Spiritual Beast Records
GROMS Acension (Pressing #2) 1994 Sere
Incubus Serpent Temptation 1988/1995 Nuclear Blast
Incubus Beyond the Unknown 1990 Nuclear Blast
Incubus Beyond the Unknown/Serpent Temptation (Digipak) 2000 Nuclear Blast
Kekal Beyond the Glimpse of Dreams 1998 Candlelight Productions
Kekal Embrace the Dead (with bonus track Given Words) 2000 THT
Kekal The Painful Experience 2001 ClenchedFist Records
Kekal/Slechtvalk Chaos and Warfare 2002 Fear Dark
Kekal 1000 Thoughts of Violence 2003 Fear Dark Records
Lengsel Solace 2000 Endtime Productions
Lengsel Solace (digipack) 2000 Endtime Productions
Nevermore In Memory 1996 Century Media Records
Nevermore The Politics of Ecstacy 1997/2006 Century Media Records
Nevermore Dreaming in Neon Black 1999 Century Media Records
Nevermore Dead Heart in a Dead World 2000 Century Media Records
Nevermore Enemies of Reality 2003/2005 Century Media Records
Nevermore This Godless Endeavor 2005 Century Media Records
Sanctifica Spirit of Purity 2000 Little Rose Productions
Sanctifica Negative B 2002 C.L. Music and Publishing
Schaliach Sonrise 1996 Petroleum Records
Schaliach Sonrise 1996/2005 Momentum Scandinavian Records
Screams of Chaos Genetic War 1997 Rowe Productions
Screams of Chaos Genetic War (2 bonus tracks) 2003 Retroactive Records
Slechtvalk Falconry 2000 Fear Dark
Slechtvalk The War that Plagues the Land 2002 Fear Dark
Slechtvalk Thunder of War 2004 Fear Dark
Slechtvalk At the Dawn of War 2005 Fear Dark
Sodom Agent Orange 1989 SPV Records
Sodom Code Red 1999 Pavement Music
Sodom M16 2001 SPV Records
Vaakevandring Demo 98/99 1999 Independent
Vaakevandring Vaakevandring 2004 Momentum Scandinavian
Various Chords from the Grave 1998 Cross Rhythms Music
Various From Kaamos to Midnght Sun: Finnish Metal Compilation 1998 Litte Rose Productions
Various In the Shadow of Death 2000 Endtime Productions
Various Massive Frequency Overload: U.S. Hard Compilation 1997 Rowe Music
Various Northern Lights - The Norweigan Metal Compilation 1996 Rowe Productions
Various Southern Extremities: Brasilian Metal Compilation 2001 Rowe Productions
Various Speed Kills: Again 2007 Heavy Artillery Records
Various THT - Self Krusher Comp 2001 THT Productions
Veni Domine Fall Babylon Fall 1992 Thunderload
Veni Domine Material Sanctuary 1994 Thunderload
Veni Domine Spiritual Wasteland 1998 Thunderload

Tapes

Abjathar Nothing Undamaged 1999 Independent
Antestor Despair 1994 Stawberry Records
Blackend Sun Shelobs Lair 2001 Independent
Brutal Arts Game Kilder 1999 Independent
Disemcumbrance The Betrayal 1995 Independent
Equinox The Adonis Chronicles 1997 OUR MUSIC
Equinox Ceremony Of The North Winds 1998 OUR MUSIC
GROMS Turn 1993 Independent
Kekal Contra Spiritualia Nequitae 1996 THT Productions
Oblation Demo 1994 Independent
Pale Horse Mournful 1993 A.R.T.
Sanctifica In the Bleak Midwinter 1997 Independent
Vambrance Vambrance 1997 Independent

Ill definately be bidding on a few of them
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.deathbythrash.com
SpectreFate
I Love The Dead
I Love The Dead
avatar

Number of posts : 590
Age : 43
Location : Bartow, FL
Registration date : 2008-01-24

PostSubject: Re: When your bored and on the internet do you......   Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:19 am

Phoenix Reign Drummer wrote:
buy cds? Sometimes i'll be on the computer and just really have nothing to do so just out of boredum i'll go to amazon or ebay search for cds and most of the time buy them. I have bought so much crap in the last couple of months just from being bored I have put myself in a whole and theres no sign of ending haha. Actually im trying to really hold off on buying cds especially on charge. I really need to pay off my cards. Christmas is going to kill me this year! I cant believe is only a little over a month away Sad

How did I miss this thread?

That's my life right there, Wayne. At least someone else is just as impulsive as I am. Although, I'm getting a good handle on it now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.brianleemarshall.com
exact33
The King
The King
avatar

Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: When your bored and on the internet do you......   Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:20 pm

well my wife has convinced me to hold off on selling them until the economy picks up and people will actually have some money to bid with..

I have been starting to get into the older arcade games that are online now...

Alex
Back to top Go down
View user profile
manny
The Lizard King
The Lizard King
avatar

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2008-10-15

PostSubject: Re: When your bored and on the internet do you......   Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:32 pm

I used to get bored and go on Amazon, buy CDs but I have to cut back due to the shitty economy and me possibly facing a layoff, now I just go on Heart of Metal board, but that is becoming a little stale, no one really responds to a damn thing over there expect McCain/Obama thread
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: When your bored and on the internet do you......   

Back to top Go down
 
When your bored and on the internet do you......
Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Long Live The Loud :: Long Live The Loud :: Everything Else-
Jump to: